There is no doubt in it that Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms. People post status, photos, videos, and much more on this site. For viewing other person’s complete profile you need to add him or her in your friend list. If the user uses the private option then even if you are in the friend list you won’t be able to see Facebook locked photos. If you still want to view them then learn how to view private Facebook photos in simple steps. You won’t need the private Facebook viewer for it.
See More: Free Up Space on iPhone
How to See Private Facebook Photos
All of use social networking sites and whether it is morally correct or not viewing someone’s private profile interests us. You might have read about different methods that help you view hidden Facebook photos. Are they successful enough? Even if they do then you need to pay a certain amount to see them. Before getting into the technical part you can try some simple tricks to view someone’s profile.
- Open the person’s Facebook profile and send a message. It could be anything that you think the person would reply to. According to Facebook’s policies, if a person responds to your message then you will have temporary access to their profile. This includes info like basic, personal, education, and work.
- The other trick involves creating an identifiable identity. Here, you will have to create a Facebook account similar to someone in your target’s friend list. Once the account is created add some of your target’s friends. After that send friend request to your target. Due to mutual friends and similar identity, there are high chances of your request to be accepted. This way you can see private Facebook photos.
Also, check: Read Manga Online
See Private Facebook Pictures
For viewing private Facebook photos, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit Facebook’s official site.
- You will be able to see two text fields. Enter the username and password in their respective fields. Press the enter button or click on the login button.
- Now, search for the person you wish to view photos of using the Facebook’s search bar. Type the name, email id, or contact number and press enter.
- Facebook will display a couple of results. Click on one of them to view the profile.
- In the address bar, you will be able to view the link to the profile. Copy the profile link.
- You will need the numeric form of ID for viewing private Facebook photos. For this, you need to view the official site of look-up id.com. You can even opt for other sites that offer this service.
- Once you visit the site you will be able to see a field for entering the Facebook URL. Paste the URL and tap on the “Lookup” button.
- The result will display the numeric ID of the Facebook profile. Copy the ID.
- Paste “graph.facebook.com/Profile_Id_Here/picture?width=800” URL in a text editor, for example, Notepad.
- You need to replace the “Profile_Id_Here” with the numeric ID. Now, the URL is ready for viewing the private photos.
- Copy the URL and paste it in the address bar of any web browser.
- Press the Enter button and then you will be able to see the pictures.