Interested in knowing Google account removal steps? Want an easy removal method for your Google Account? Once you login to your account, Google adds the account to the list of accounts. The list is specific to the device you log in. Adding an account provides quick access to the user. The user doesn’t need to enter his username again and again. But if you are looking for a way on How to Remove Google Account then keep reading. Also, go through the article to know about remove Google account process.
How to Remove Google Account
Google account gives you access to a variety of services. The services include the Google+ and Gmail too. Adding a Google account helps in syncing the data for future use. For example- You have synced your account to your mobile. If you buy a new mobile, you can retrieve the data from old mobile. You can do this by syncing your new mobile with the old Google account. In such cases, you would want to remove Gmail account.
Also, check: KeepVid Apk
How to Remove Google Account from Android
You can also use these steps for “How to remove Google Account from Samsung”:
- First, unlock the Android device.
- Second, tap on the Settings app. You will find the app on the home screen.
- Go to All-> Accounts section. The Accounts option is below the Security option.
- Click on Google. A list of Google Accounts will open.
- Click on a Google Account. Once the page opens, click on the option with three vertical dots. The option appears to the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Remove Account option.
- Tap on Remove Account on the pop-up window. This option will remove the account from your device.
- Check the list of Google account by going back to the Google option. The account won’t appear on the list.
How to Remove Google Account from Computer
Follow these simple steps to remove your Google account from the Computer:
- First, open the browser.
- Second, go to the official site of Google on the browser.
- In case, your account is signed-in, sign out of the account.
- You will see a list of all the Google accounts.
- Scroll down to find the Remove Account button. Tap on the button.
- Now, the list of Google accounts will appear with an “X” sign in front of them.
- Click on the “X” option to remove an account from the list.
- Now, click on the “Done” option.
- The Account won’t appear on the list.
See More: Crackle Apk
Remove Account from Google
The answer to How to remove Google account on iOS devices is given below:
- First, unlock the iOS device and open the Settings app.
- Second, look for the “Mails, Contacts, Calendars” option. If you are unable to find it scroll down.
- From the list of mail accounts, click on Gmail.
- At the end of the page, you will find “Delete Account” option. Tap on the option.
- Once again tap on the “Delete Account” that appears at the bottom.
- Make sure you back up the data before removing the account. Hence, Google Account and its data won’t appear on your device.