Cache is a temporary file on your system. The cache stores information like web pages, logo, Html elements etc. The process of caching files helps in reducing the time taken for delivering content to the user. Firefox offers different mechanism on How to Clear Cache in Firefox. You can choose the way you want the Firefox delete cache.
How to Clear Cache in Firefox
Firefox is a free web browser. Mozilla Firefox is available for a variety of operating system. The browser is extremely safe to use. But sometimes the cache gets corrupted resulting in a lot of problems. The webpage may not load the elements properly. Sometimes the browser picks only the cached images. Thus, the site may appear in its old form even after updates.
See More: KeepVid Apk
Delete Cache in Firefox
There are different ways of clearing the cache Firefox. The first method is for automatic deletion of cache. The steps are as follows:
- First, open the Firefox Browser on your device.
- Just below the “X” sign, you will find an option with three horizontal lines. Click on the option. A drop-down menu will open with multiple options.
- In the middle of the sub-menu list, there is an “Options” option. Click on options.
- A window will open with options like General, Search, Privacy, and Security, & Firefox Account.
- Scroll down and check the box “Clear History when Firefox closes”. The time you check the box, settings option next to it will become visible to you.
- Tap on the Settings button. A pop-up will appear with options that you want to clear.
- Check the cache box and uncheck all other options. You can check cookies if you want Firefox delete cookies.
- Click on the ok button.
- Now, whenever you will search for Mozilla Firefox and close the tab. The cache will be deleted automatically.
Also, check: Crackle Apk
How to Clear Cache in Firefox Browser
Another way to achieve Mozilla Firefox clear cache is manual deletion. Use the following steps:
- First, open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Second, click on the menu that looks like three horizontal lines. You will find the option just below the close tab option. A drop-down menu list will open.
- Click on the “Library” option that appears just above the Add-ons option. A new menu will open in the same drop-down frame.
- Tap on the “History” option. A history page will open with various options.
- Click on the “Clear Recent History” that opens a new pop-up window.
- There are two options available to the user. First, select the time range for which you want to clear the cache. Select “Everything” to delete the files completely.
- Click on Details. Check the box that appears in front of cache to achieve Mozilla Firefox clear cache. Now, click on Clear now button.
Clear Cache Firefox Shortcut
Interested in a more easy way for How to Clear Cache in Firefox? There are clear cache Firefox shortcut methods available for Firefox clear cookies and cache. You can press the CTRL, shift, and delete button together to delete the cache files. Add-ons are also available for this purpose. These add-ons are added to the toolbar of your browser. You can click on the icon to clear the cache in one go.